Engineered to perform, the Ultimaker 2+ is reliable, efficient, and user-friendly. Thanks to its support of a wide range of materials, it’s suitable for a huge variety of applications, from prototypes to customized tools. It’s a great all-around 3D printer that delivers consistent results.
- Width: 342mm
- Height: 388mm
- Weight: 11.3kg
- 223mm x 223mm x 205mm
- 0.25 mm nozzle: 150 to 160 micron
- 40 mm nozzle: 200 to 20 micron
- 60 mm nozzle: 400 to 20 micron
- 80 mm nozzle: 600 to 20 micron
- Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- Included are 0.25mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm and 0.8mm nozzles.
- 180 °C to 260 °C
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Supported materials: PLA,ABS,CPE,PC,Nylon,TPU
- Software: Cura, our free print preparation software
- Supported file types: STL, OBJ and AMF
- Input: 100 – 240V 4A, 50-60Hz, 221W max.
- Output: 24V DC, 9.2A
- A comprehensive 12 month warranty
Geared feeder, increased reliability
The innovative feeder allows you to easily swap filament and choose the correct pressure for your filament.
Swappable nozzle, greater control
Easily switch between 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm nozzles for greater detail or faster print speed.
Optimized airflow, smoother prints
The new fancaps ensure the airflow is aimed perfectly below the nozzle and equally from both sides.